What Is SpartanCash?
SpartanCash is the primary fund account on your SpartanCard. It can be used for food, services, and at retail locations all over campus.
How To Put SpartanCash On Your Card
- Visit SpartanCard Online.
- If you are a SpartanCard holder: login using your iSpartan ID.
Family, friends, and others: you may gift funds to a SpartanCard holder by using the "Guest Deposit" feature as long as the target SpartanCard holder has logged into SpartanCard Online at least once. To do so, you must know the cardholder's email address and the last four digits of their current SpartanCard.
- Select the fund you wish to deposit to (SpartanCash or Flex).
- Use a valid Visa® or Mastercard® to complete your deposit.
- Go to any Fill Station on campus.
- Insert your SpartanCard in the card reader.
- Wait to see your SpartanCash balance.
- Put in any combination of $1, $5, $10, or $20.
- Family and friends can write a check made payable to UNCG for any amount. All checks should include the correct Name, Address, and Phone Number, as well as the last 8 digits of the applicable SpartanCard number.
Please mail checks to:
Spartan Card Center
PO Box 26170
Greensboro NC 27402-6170
- Alternatively, parents can simply drop off a check at the SpartanCard Center located in Elliott University Center (EUC), room 121.
- A SpartanCard holder, their family, or their friends may call the SpartanCard Center at (336) 334-5651 to add money using their Visa® or Mastercard®.
- Please note that the Visa® or Mastercard® holder must present their own credit card information over the phone. We are unable to accept card information from anyone other than the primary card holder, even with their permission.
The information that will be requested from the caller is:
-SpartanCard Holder's Name
-Credit Card Number
-The first 3-digits of the Credit Card billing street address
-The zip code of the Credit Card billing address
-The exact amount to be added to the card
- Funds may be added over the phone Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. To see a list of holidays the office will be closed, click here.