Bookstore Bucks is an account on your SpartanCard. With Bookstore Bucks, you can add up to $750 per semester on your SpartanCard for use in the UNCG Bookstore in the Elliot University Center. These funds are charged to your student account and reconcile against any credits you may have, including financial aid and scholarships. Get your school textbooks without waiting for a check!
- ❖ Bookstore Bucks must be requested at least 24 business-hours before you order your books.
- ❖ Bookstore Bucks are governed by the SpartanCard Center’s refund policies.
- ❖ Bookstore Bucks are available for Fall, Spring, and Summer (both sessions as one deposit).
- ♦ If not using/fully covered by Financial Aid, your Bookstore Bucks must be paid through Cashier’s Office before you can register for your next Term.
- ❖ Your card can only be used for Bookstore Bucks if you are a current student. If you are between semesters and an “inactive” student you may have issues spending your Bookstore Bucks. Please contact the SpartanCard Center if you need support.