SpartanCard Center

Campus Enterprises

SpartanCard Access

Your SpartanCard can be used to access certain buildings at the University. As part of the 2012 Access Control Project, UNCG is working on deploying a unified access solution with the SpartanCard as the primary credential.

If you currently use your SpartanCard to access buildings with the Millennium system, access may only be granted by your building manager or the Facilities Operations Lockshop. If you live in a residence hall and need access assistance during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), you should call or visit Housing and Residence Life in Ragsdale/Mendenhall [(336) 334-5636]. After hours, please visit the Locked Out/Lost Keys? site for assistance.

If you are in a department using the Blackboard Door Access System, you may make requests by emailing Please use our Door Access Template (.xlsx) when requesting multiple changes. Please note that only individuals identified as Departmental Access Coordinators (individuals on-file with the authority to grant building access) may make requests. To schedule public events outside of Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM -10:00 PM, please use the Astra scheduling system.

In the event of an emergency, University Police should be contacted at 4-4444 from any on-campus phone, or (336) 334-4444 from an off-campus phone.

BlackBoard Logo